Calling Artists, Designers, Makers & Craftspeople…
Christmas is always a particularly exciting time at The Washington Gallery, but this year from 6th November 2012 – 15th January 2013, we want to make it that little bit more special by stocking unique, handmade, made-in Wales arts & crafts for people to buy.
We’re interested in:
- Framed and unframed originals (any medium)
- Framed and unframed prints (including giclee, photographic, silk-screen, etc.)
- Ceramics (decorative or use-able i.e teapots, mugs, vases etc.)
- Textiles (scarves, gloves, blankets, throws, wall-hangings, bags, purses, etc.)
- Soft furnishings (cushions, tea towels etc.)
- Giftware (mugs, notelets and other stationary, journals, handmade toys, etc.)
- Handmade arts/craft kits
- Greetings cards (Christmas themed or ‘blank-inside’)
To keep quality to a maximum, we ask that you apply to us by filling in an application form and attaching a few images of your work (it doesn’t necessarily have to be Christmas themed, just give us an idea of what you make/what your style is). If you’ve been successful in securing a spot, the gallery will contact you with further details.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or post your application and images to:
‘Christmas @ The Washington, Oriel Washington Gallery, 1-3 Washington Buildings, Stanwell Road, Penarth, CF64 2AD’.
If you have any questions in the meantime, don’t hesitate to contact us on 02920 712 100 or at the email above.
For more information and for a downloadable application form, click here.