The Washington Gallery is a flexible space with a number of uses. Not only does it provide an art space, but it can be hired for the following uses:
- Exhibition space
- Business Meetings
- Functions – including receptions, auctions, societal conventions etc
- Events – including talks, AGMS, literary events, film showings, presentations etc
Call the gallery now for a quote.
Organisations & Individuals: Both upper and lower galleries can be hired for a half or whole day for meetings, functions, events and workshops.
Artists: If you are an artist you can hire the upper, lower or round room gallery space to exhibit your work. The gallery team can coordinate and run all the associated publicity for you, and get the exposure you need
- Upper Gallery (see side images): the upper gallery has a total area of 70m² and 85m² wall space.
- Lower Gallery (see side images): the lower gallery has a total area of 55m² and 48m² wall space
- Round Room: the round room has a total area of 9m² and 25m² wall space.
Art into Business
If you would like information on our work with firms through Arts and Business Schemes please let us know.
Chris Holloway, Rose Bed
The Washington Gallery is linked to a range of art tutors who can lead a artist children’s party. From ceramics, to card making, to puppetry we have a tutor that would suit your child’s interests.
Working with highly experienced art tutors we can offer a range of party activities including the following:
- Classic tales performance, group games and puppet making: Half day, Age 2+, Maximum number: 20 children
- Felt making: Half day, Age 5 +, Maximum number: 20 children
- Paper making: Half day, Age 5 +, Maximum number: 20 children
- Pottery: throw coil and slab. Half day, Age 7+, Maximum number: 20 children